Introducing Google Health
1. Store and manage all your health information in one place. And it’s completely free.
2. Start tracking a medical history and learn about your conditions.
3. You can import your medical records.
4. View your history.
5. Find out how medications might interact (Which is very useful) as Google Health will automatically check any interactions may happen between your drugs, allergies and stored conditions. Then provide you with tips, all in one place.
6. Make your health information work for you.
Refill prescriptions online, ask for a second opinion, or get personalized health information based on your profile.
7. Search for doctors and hospitals. integration with Google Maps and info is seamless from within Google Health (My personal favorite option in this tool).
You can sign up (Or sign in) for a Google Health account by going to the Google Health Homepage.